- Nicholas Mee Racing secures victory in inaugural Aston Martin challenge
- New Era Servicing
- Nicholas Mee Racing heads for the sun
- NMR makes podium as both entries finish 5th Dubai 24hr Race
- Aston Martin Announces 2010 Racing Plans
- Range of stunning hand made luggage now available at the Nicholas Mee & Co online store
- Nicholas Mee & Co becomes London's distributor for QuickSilver Exhausts
- CTR Events holds Midsummer Classic Media Day
- FULLBORE Issue 7
- CTR Events - Le Mans 24 Hrs Party invitation
- Nicholas Mee Racing confirms assault on 2010 season
- The world's most famous car returns to the UK
- Battle-weary Le Mans racer to join Aston Martin Concours d’Elegance
- The Midsummer Classic scores maximum points
- FullBore, issue 8, out now!
- Drive your car around the fabulous Goodwood Circuit on our CTR Events track day
- Nicholas Mee Racing prepares for its second 'round the clock' challenge of 2010
- Nicholas Mee Racing announces new sponsorship deal
- Nicholas Mee Racing finishes gruelling Britcar 24 Hour race in atrocious weather
- Podium finish for Nicholas Mee Racing at Aston Martin GT4 Challenge finale
- The 2010 Silverstone 24 Hours - TV highlights
- FULLBORE Issue 9, now available
- 2011 Aston Martin GT4 Challenge details confirmed
- Epic new Silverstone 24 Hours video now available
- CTR Events - 2011 events programme now confirmed!
- Nicholas Mee Racing ready for 2011 season
- FullBore Issue 10 - Now available!
- Nicholas Mee Racing gears up for Round Two of Aston Martin GT4 Challenge
- Nicholas Mee Racing victorious in Aston Martin GT4 Challenge Snetterton 3-Hour race
- 5 fantastic Aston Martin fathers day gift ideas from Nicholas Mee & Co.
- Tom Stewart talks to Neil Purcell, MD of NMR's major sponsor, Talent Works International
- Nicholas Mee Racing just misses Donington podium in incident-packed Aston Martin GT4 Challenge weekend
- Double victories for Nicholas Mee Racing in AM GT4 Challenge
- Nicholas Mee Racing bids to regain Aston Martin GT4 Challenge lead
- Dominant victory for NMR at Brands Hatch sets up Aston Martin GT4 Chalenge decider at Dijon
- CTR Events - Goodwood Aston Martin track day, Saturday 29 October
- Win at Dijon showdown round secures NMR’s second Aston Martin GT4 Challenge title
- FullBore Issue 11 - Now available!
- 2011 Aston Martin GT4 Challenge winners take 1ST in class and 2nd overall in end-of-season Britcar 24hr Race
- New London Heritage showroom marks dawn of new era at Nicholas Mee & Company
- FullBore 12 - the newsletter from Nicholas Mee & Co available now
- Nicholas Mee & Co launches the UK’S first high street Aston Martin Heritage Showroom
- Le Mans 24 Hours 2012 with Club Tertre Rouge
- FullBore 13 - the newsletter from Nicholas Mee & Co available now
- Nicholas Mee & Co launches P.Arts - 'Performance Artworks'
- FullBore, the newsletter from Nicholas Mee & Company, Issue 14 is now available.
- Nicholas Mee & Co live on twitter!
- Mee Speak - Monthly mutterings from Nicholas Mee
- Le Mans 2013 bookings now open!
- FullBore - Nicholas Mee & Co's world of Aston Martin, Issue 15 now available
- Le Mans 2013 with Club Tertre Rouge
- An opportunity to join the team at Nicholas Mee & Co.
- Aston Martin launches range of centenary merchandise
- FullBore Lite 4 - Nicholas Mee & Co's world of Aston Martin
- Rare Aston Martin Short Chassis Volante comes to market at Nicholas Mee & Company
Nicholas Mee & Co appointed Aston Martin Heritage specialist
Aston Martin specialist Nicholas Mee & Company has been appointed a Heritage Specialist by Aston Martin Lagonda Ltd. In joining the ranks of five others in the UK, Nicholas Mee & Co. becomes Aston Martin’s sole Heritage Specialist in London.
Through its international network of 15 Heritage Specialists, Aston Martin Heritage Operations is committed to preserving previous generations of classic Aston Martins across the world, by providing the very best in parts availability, customer service and technical support.
Established in 1991, Nicholas Mee & Co. specialises in classic, pre-owned Aston Martin cars from the post-war period to the present day. Heritage Specialists cover the range encompassing all models from the DB4 to the DB7 V12 Vantage, with the direct supply of genuine Aston Martin parts and services for those models.
Nicholas Mee & Co. has long been a recognised and respected authority on the marque and the company’s activities include the sales of fully prepared, pre-owned Aston Martins, plus servicing, maintenance, restoration and racing.
Nicholas Mee & Co built, prepared and successfully campaigned an historic DB4 race car from 2002-2008 and, through its subsidiary Nicholas Mee Racing, currently leads the 2009 Aston Martin N24/GT4 Challenge series with its V8 Vantage GT4.
Managing Director Nicholas Mee, who worked at Aston Martin from 1976-1991, said, “I am both thrilled and immensely proud that the company has achieved Heritage Specialist status. We are very much looking forward to working with Heritage Operations and developing our association in the future”.
Nicholas Mee & Co. and Nicholas Mee Racing operate from a 7,000 sq ft, 1930s-built workshop and showroom in Hammersmith, West London.