- Nicholas Mee Racing secures victory in inaugural Aston Martin challenge
- Nicholas Mee & Co appointed Aston Martin Heritage specialist
- New Era Servicing
- Nicholas Mee Racing heads for the sun
- NMR makes podium as both entries finish 5th Dubai 24hr Race
- Aston Martin Announces 2010 Racing Plans
- Range of stunning hand made luggage now available at the Nicholas Mee & Co online store
- Nicholas Mee & Co becomes London's distributor for QuickSilver Exhausts
- CTR Events holds Midsummer Classic Media Day
- FULLBORE Issue 7
- CTR Events - Le Mans 24 Hrs Party invitation
- Nicholas Mee Racing confirms assault on 2010 season
- The world's most famous car returns to the UK
- Battle-weary Le Mans racer to join Aston Martin Concours d’Elegance
- The Midsummer Classic scores maximum points
- FullBore, issue 8, out now!
- Drive your car around the fabulous Goodwood Circuit on our CTR Events track day
- Nicholas Mee Racing prepares for its second 'round the clock' challenge of 2010
- Nicholas Mee Racing announces new sponsorship deal
- Nicholas Mee Racing finishes gruelling Britcar 24 Hour race in atrocious weather
- Podium finish for Nicholas Mee Racing at Aston Martin GT4 Challenge finale
- The 2010 Silverstone 24 Hours - TV highlights
- FULLBORE Issue 9, now available
- 2011 Aston Martin GT4 Challenge details confirmed
- Epic new Silverstone 24 Hours video now available
- CTR Events - 2011 events programme now confirmed!
- Nicholas Mee Racing ready for 2011 season
- FullBore Issue 10 - Now available!
- Nicholas Mee Racing gears up for Round Two of Aston Martin GT4 Challenge
- Nicholas Mee Racing victorious in Aston Martin GT4 Challenge Snetterton 3-Hour race
- 5 fantastic Aston Martin fathers day gift ideas from Nicholas Mee & Co.
- Tom Stewart talks to Neil Purcell, MD of NMR's major sponsor, Talent Works International
- Nicholas Mee Racing just misses Donington podium in incident-packed Aston Martin GT4 Challenge weekend
- Double victories for Nicholas Mee Racing in AM GT4 Challenge
- Nicholas Mee Racing bids to regain Aston Martin GT4 Challenge lead
- Dominant victory for NMR at Brands Hatch sets up Aston Martin GT4 Chalenge decider at Dijon
- CTR Events - Goodwood Aston Martin track day, Saturday 29 October
- Win at Dijon showdown round secures NMR’s second Aston Martin GT4 Challenge title
- FullBore Issue 11 - Now available!
- 2011 Aston Martin GT4 Challenge winners take 1ST in class and 2nd overall in end-of-season Britcar 24hr Race
- New London Heritage showroom marks dawn of new era at Nicholas Mee & Company
- FullBore 12 - the newsletter from Nicholas Mee & Co available now
- Le Mans 24 Hours 2012 with Club Tertre Rouge
- FullBore 13 - the newsletter from Nicholas Mee & Co available now
- Nicholas Mee & Co launches P.Arts - 'Performance Artworks'
- FullBore, the newsletter from Nicholas Mee & Company, Issue 14 is now available.
- Nicholas Mee & Co live on twitter!
- Mee Speak - Monthly mutterings from Nicholas Mee
- Le Mans 2013 bookings now open!
- FullBore - Nicholas Mee & Co's world of Aston Martin, Issue 15 now available
- Le Mans 2013 with Club Tertre Rouge
- An opportunity to join the team at Nicholas Mee & Co.
- Aston Martin launches range of centenary merchandise
- FullBore Lite 4 - Nicholas Mee & Co's world of Aston Martin
- Rare Aston Martin Short Chassis Volante comes to market at Nicholas Mee & Company
Nicholas Mee & Co launches the UK’S first high street Aston Martin Heritage Showroom
· Highly regarded Aston Martin specialists open UK’s first ‘high street’ Heritage Showroom in West London.
· Outstanding new premises will showcase fantastic examples of classic and pre-owned new era Aston Martins
· Official opening celebrated on February 1st, 2011 with exclusive party attended by Dr. Ulrich Bez, CEO of Aston Martin Lagonda Ltd
February, 2012: Nicholas Mee & Co, the world renowned, London-based,
Aston Martin Heritage specialist, has now significantly expanded its business
and officially opened its outstanding new West
London premises, creating the first ever ‘high-street’ located, officially
endorsed, Aston Martin Heritage showroom.
The company, which was established 21 years ago, has built an
enviable reputation for the sales, service and restoration of all Aston Martins
models. With the increasing international awareness of the Aston Martin brand
and its heritage, classics from the DB4 of the 1960s through to the Vanquish,
have become globally collected.
“It seems essential to us that Aston Martin Heritage has a
dedicated showroom in the heart of London”,
says Nicholas Mee. “These premises will be London’s focal point for showing and
dealing in these beautiful, collectable cars. Perfectly located at a central
point between Heathrow and Mayfair,
our new high street showrooms offer collectors, buyers and sellers an ideal
environment to showcase their cars”.
The party at the new showroom in Goldhawk Road, West London, attracted guests from across the industry, with existing customers celebrating the opening alongside senior executives from Aston Martin. In particular, Nicholas Mee & Co was delighted to welcome Aston Martin CEO, Dr. Ulrich Bez, who addressed the guests with warm words of encouragement, congratulations and support to Nicholas Mee & Co. for its commitment to the Aston Martin brand and to its Heritage programme in particular. Also present on the night was Director of Works Service and Parts Operations, Kingsley Riding - Felce, who said:-
"Aston Martin takes its heritage very seriously, and it
is crucial that current and
prospective owners of our Heritage models are able to receive the kind of levels of service and specialist knowledge
that is expected of the Aston Martin
brand. Up until now our heritage network has not had such prominence in London
and it is wonderful to see Nicholas
and his team investing so heavily in the future of Aston Martin's Heritage business'.
A full address of the new West London Showroom, which is now fully open for business, is: Brackenbury House, 158-160 Goldhawk Road, Hammersmith. A full photo gallery of the launch event can be found at the Nicholas Mee & Co Facebook page;